Sunday 3 July 2016

51 *New Short Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English

Hello, Friends Good Morning to all of you if You are looking for Short Status for Whatsapp here I am posting my New and Best Short Status for you in Hindi and English Languages because different people use different language to communicate to each other thus I am sharing New Short Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English .Everyone in this world want to share their feeling with their friends and relatives and other peoples in short words because the Life is very short so here I am providing you the Best 51 *New Short Status for Whatsapp everyone like the shortest way to express his/her feeling on social networking sites so Here the shortest status for you.
Short Whatsapp Status

Short Status for Whatsapp

Everyone Who Shares his feeling with friends on social networking sites like Facebook,Twitter etc, They want to update their Status with New Status Here, I am Sharing the Awesome collection of Short Whatsapp Status

You can check out the list and Share with your friends.Short Status is the best way to express your feeling in Short words.

Best 51 Short Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English

In India, most of the people use the Hindi language for communicating to each other because the mother tongue of Indian is Hindi so they use Hindi language for sharing their feeling with their friends and many people in new generation also use the English language for communicating with each other thus I am sharing my Best 51 New Short Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English

1. Rose is red, the sky is blue, my love is true only for you.


2. It's not an attitude, it's the way I am


3. You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life


 4. I am damn sure, all my prayers are going in God's junk folder.


5. WHATEVER YOU ARE, BE A GOOD ONE.


6. DO NOT DWELL IN THE PAST, DO NOT DREAM OF THE FUTURE, CONCENTRATE THE     MIND ON THE PRESENT MOMENT.


 8. I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT7


9. The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can’t


10. Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn't have.


11. We don’t have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!


12. A mother’s heart is always with her children.


 13. Na chhuri rakhta hu..or Na pistol rakhta hu, DILWALO ka beta hu bas dil me jigar rakhta hu!


14. No matter what language we speak or how far we live from each other, we all experience love and       heartbreak the same way.


15. Always wear cute pajamas to bed you’ll never know who you will meet in your dreams.


16. Some people say 'life is too short,' but yet constantly procrastinating as if life on earth is forever


17. Sometimes breakups aren’t meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.


18. Having one child makes you a parent, having two makes you a referee


19. Don’t base your decisions on the advice of people who don’t have to deal with results.


20. When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does


21. The most fun things in life are either immoral, illegal or they make you fat.


22. After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.


23. I heard you took an IQ test and they said you result were negative


24. How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…



Short Whatsapp Status

Short Whatsapp Status



25. I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you


26. I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.


27. Friend: I’m so over him! Me: Cool,
      let’s go get a soda. Friend: HE DRANK SODA.


28. The only way is to move on, because if you don’t you’ll be suck where you are.


29. Main kyu pukaru use ko laut aao,
      Kya use khaber nahi Ki kuchh nhi mere pas uske siwaye


30. Without Faith, Hope Bears No Fruit.


31. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.


32. dear crush… block karde mujhe. warna pyar ho jaega tujhe.


33. commit to change, and opportunities will start chasing after you (unavoidable!)


34. Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status .


35.bThinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.


36. Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence


37. A relationship is made for two….but some simply overlook how to check. Torment is the main
      thing that is letting me know I’m still alive.


38. Yes, I have committed errors in light of the fact that life didn’t accompany ‘Client MANUAL and       INSTRUCTIONS’!


39. We accept the love we think we deserve.


40. When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of               your life to start as soon as possible


41. From outside I am Smiling,. But It does not mean I am Happy from inside…


42. The best things in history are accomplished by people who get “tired of being shoved around.


43. The problem with the today’s world is that the smart people are full of doubts while the stupid             ones are full of confidence


44. Never mind if it the results are good or bad, if you give your best, you would realize that you did         the right thing.


45. Hamari Gali me Jara sambhal ke aana “Pagli”
      Agar Dil Fisal gya to sidha hamari mohabbat me girogi.


46. you made me forget myself, i thought i was someone else, someone good


47. Losing a part of #Yourself is much easier than losing the one you love….


48. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress         me


49. Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.

50.इंसान सिर्फ आग से नहीं जलता, कुछ लोग तो हमारे अंदाज से जल जाते है।

51.दुश्मनों से MOHABBT होने लगी मुझको,
जैसे जैसे हम APNO को आजमाते चले गये…


Thaks to visit our site and give your feedback about 51 New Short Status for Whatsapp in Hindi and English in the comment box if you like it then share these status on social networking sites and share with your friends



No comments:

Post a Comment